Re: To Robert L Bass

G. Morgan, quoting Bass, said:

>>  Hismental problems are mostly genetic, whereas yours are self-induced.
>>Have you stopped mixing xan*x and l*x*pro with alcohol?
>
>Admittedly, I had a terrible bout with depression a couple of years
>ago.  I told you why, and you accused me of making the story up to
>gain sympathy.   The story is true.  I also told you several things in
>private, and you are attempting to use them against me in public.

Rule #1:  never, ever, admit any personal weaknesses to Bass, publicly or
privately.  He will write down  your indiscretions and use them against you
someday.

To Bass:  you really are a piece of shit, aren't you?  Only a complete
Basshole would use someone's medical problems against them in a flame war.