Re: To Robert L Bass

> Rule #1:  never, ever, admit any personal weaknesses to Bass, publicly or privately.  He will write down  your indiscretions and use them against you someday.

Fact # 1:  He never told me he was abusing drugs and that he was a
mental patient.

He got drunk and called me several times.  During those conversations
we never discussed his drug abuse -- only his problems with several
others from the newsgroup.  Another regular poster told me which
medications he takes.  Most of the information I've learned about
Cracker came from another regular poster.

As to flame wars, you and several others here have proved repeatedly
that there are no rules.  Cracker has gone RL with me more than once.
I told him that I really didn't want to fight with him but I also
warned that if provoked I would hit him much harder. Anything he gets
now he has earned.

BTW, where was all your righteous indignation when your pal, Sabodish
was attacking my family -- even going so far as to harass my elderly
parents?  I don't recall you taking offense at that.  I also don't see
any objections from you to the repeated personal attacks by Cracker and
Olson.