Re: To Robert L Bass

Bass said:

>Another regular poster told me which
>medications he takes.  Most of the information I've learned about
>Cracker came from another regular poster.

You just don't get it, do you?  It doesn't matter how you obtained the
information.  It's what you _did_ with that information that counts.
Anyone with a modicum of class would not use medical information to attack
an adversary.

>BTW, where was all your righteous indignation when your pal, Sabodish
>was attacking my family -- even going so far as to harass my elderly
>parents?  I don't recall you taking offense at that.

We're talking about your actions, not Sabodish's.  Don't try to change the
subject.  Unless you're claiming that Sabodish's attacks on you somehow
justify your attack on Graham.

But for what it's worth, I don't recall Mike harrassing your parents.  If
he did, that was wrong.  Your parents' only offense was bringing you into
this world.  I'm sure that was unintentional.