Re: DuMP DuMP DuMP .....

A few hints on the older panels:

Don't let the system batteries go longer than 3 years. In my experience the
older panels where/are hard on the batteries...maybe the charging circuit I
dunno. But it's like almost to the day...3 years and you'll start getting
low batts, no matter what brand you use. Don't ignore low battery sigs
fromthese panels - for reasons stated in my last post.

If any of them have 692 keypads - the LED keypads - there was a lockup issue
(years ago) that was corrected by the factory adding MOVs on the keypad
circuit board. They'd lock up easily with lightning...not the panel locking
up the keypad. You could reset them by disconnecting power to the keypad and
reconnecting. I still have a few of those out there and I walk the homeowner
how to do it over the phone if they don't want to pay for a service call.
However, there is/was free replacements available from the factory on those
keypads. Call techsupport and see if they are still offering this.

Have you had DMP come out and get your guys trained? They'll do that you
know, it might help if you havent.