Re: DuMP DuMP DuMP .....

news:fE3Pe.73$NA5.12310@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> man, I've never had a 20 lock up and I must have 400 or so out there. The
> only 10's Ive had lock up was with the old 692 keypads or lightning
> damaged.
>

> One thing to note about some of the older 10's...IF the battery is
> old/bad/low and there's a power outage when power is returned you can have
> a strange situation - scrambled program (I like to refer to them as
> inverted data bits), or transformer will fry. In the scramble situation
> initializing the panel and doing a clean (manually) re-program will fix
> 99% of panels that suffer from this. And again...these are on old xr-10.

Not sure exactly how old they are.  The guy who isntalled them died about
three years ago.  I think he was in business three or four years.  I have
all his files so I guess I could check the original installation contracts
to see how old they are.  Can't be older than six or seven years.

--
Bob La Londe

Win a Tackle Pack
Jig Fishing - Tips and Techniques Contest
Courtesy of Siebler Custom Baits
http://www.YumaBassMan.com