Re: Adding a third keypad to a Caddx NX-8, wiring help requested!

> can you be more specific on some question that
> were asked to you...

Is the question about security alarms?  If so, I'll be glad to
answer if I know.  If you want personal information, speak to me
in person.

> since you like to ask for specification when some others
> respond to you, it would be kind to do the same for
> others?

That depends on the nature of the question and the reason for
asking.  Care to be more specific about what question you want
answered?

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass