Re: lack of support at Home Technology Store

Crash Gordon wrote:
> Try a flat top, with block walls firred out with only 1" firring strips,
> built on a slab, with steel casement windows and the SNI on the opposite
> side of the house from the garage. Oh yeah, when the exterior walls are
> block or slump block the top window lintel is 1/4" steel L beam.
>
> Oh..yeah..ceramic tile floors.
>
> Can't get much harder that that!

Dang new fangled inventions.

It was so much easier when I first started in this industry. Just wedge
a bolder over the cave door with a trip vine. It was sometimes messy
but it worked. And there was only ever one false alarm per customer.
After that, someone new would occupy the cave.