Re: Radio Shack Safe House 49-450B Manual

I remember a few years back, 10 or so, they wanted to dictate to me what
they pay sub-contractors....okay, get right back to ya...
I can't wait for the Director of Security from Wal Mart to die...it looks
like 10 year olds have been doing security for them as well.