Re: CCTV Cameras

> Authorities don't care who has the highest quality image, they care that the perpetrator is identifiable, and the means capable of intervention.

Agreed. If you have a system in place that works then carry on using
it.

We don't need to prove anything - either you use a digital stills
camera with remote capture software that can save images to a pc/laptop
on motion detection or time lapse basis, or you don't.

All we are pointing out is a method that can take very good pictures
for cctv purposes, using an ordinary digital stills camera connected to
a pc/laptop.

It may not work in all situations, but some people may find the method
practical.

www.londoncctv.com

www.londoncctv.com