Re: lack of support at Home Technology Store

> Ever try to drill through a pre-stressed concrete floor?

Yep.  I have a Bosch rotary hammer -- not a "hammer drill" -- for
just such jobs.  Years ago we had to install a fire alarm in a
multi-story apartment building in Hartford.  Everything had to be
in conduit.  When I tried using my 1/2-inch Milwaukee it was like
trying to drill cement with a twist bit.

I brought out the Bosch hammer and it went right through like we
were drilling pine boards.  The sound of it (like a demolition
hammer) also brought lots of curious tenants to their doors.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms