Re: Help with Vista 20PS Night-Stay Zones

Night stay can be tricky.

In *81 you select zone list 5
then you enter the 2 digit zone number then * (that part can trip you up)
then enter 00 and *.

you do not want to delete the list or the zone on your way out.

are you sure you are activating night-stay properly?

double tap the stay button

if the word night does not appear on the display then you either arn't
activationg it right or didn't program the zone in list 5 right.

I use night-stay all the time and do not have any problems (I use the
FA168cps version of your panel... same-same)