Help with Vista 20PS Night-Stay Zones

Hello,

I have a Vista 20-PS and am trying to add an interior follower zone to
the Night-Stay Zone list.  According to my manual, the Night Stay list
number is 5.  So using *81 I've added this zone to list 5.  Yet I still
can't trip it during Night-Stay mode.  It trips just fine during away
mode.  Yes, I've double checked its zone number, and have made sure the
correct zone number is added to list number 5 in *81.

Any idea what could be wrong here?

Thanks in advance.