Re: Dodge Reports?

 yah well he ended up going with another company - I had found out through
my sources that he'd done this 3 times before me...and he's probably still
doing it.

I was being nice because he was a friend of my dad...turned out obviously
the guy was a jerk that took advantage of everyone. I'm really glad I had
signed contract or I would have lost out.