Re: Dodge Reports?

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 02:25:12 -0400, Robert L Bass
<sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Interestingly, we often take small government orders, typically
>less than $5,000, over the phone.  The same is true of military
>purchases.  Almost every military buyer has a Visa card and the
>discretion to use it without formal bids on small purchases.

It's called an IMPAC card and it can normally only be used for
micropurchases, which are orders under $2500.  We handle a whole lot
of these.  We also have a GSA FSS that allows the purchaser to buy
from us without putting a bid on the street per FAR 8.4.04 and 05.
Google FAR 8.4 and you can read all about it.  And you're right, we do
have a group dedicated to government contracting: Our Federal Systems
Division headquartered in Alexandria, VA.