Re: Radio Shack Safe House 49-450B Manual

I love to torment Radio Shack Salesman. They always want to ask you what
you're using it for. It only ever takes about 6 seconds for the "deer in the
headlights" look when I tell them. Generally what I need takes visiting 4 or
5 stores in a 20 mile radius to get all the parts.
It should be "You've got questions....so do we..." clueless.

"Russell Brill" <russwbrill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Heh heh, I asked a Rat Shack sales rep that question several years ago (I
> had noticed a Radionics keypad mounted on the wall behind the counter)...
He