Re: casi rusco

thanks Andrew, the reader that are connected to the STI boards are HID
PROX.  On the board there are dip switch setting for reader format,
supervise, non-supervise and address. Also if you make the board
supervise there are 4 extra DI inputs. In the installation instruction
all is requied is 22/2 twisted pair non-shield wire from the Micro to
the STI boards.  The STI Boards have to be flash with a firmware ver.
15 or 17 depending on the manufacture date of the CK8RP thru the  9 pin
connector built on board.  I have not figured the problem out yet.  I
order new Comm/Power and CPU boards.  If you can help me in any way, I
would greatly appreciate it. thanks neil