Re: Congradulations

"Robert L Bass" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:24flf11sjr5ntpe8k32956574bf5j4eurv@xxxxxxxxxx

> C. He's a responsible businessman (something entirely alien to
> your thinking) but he's deliberately abusive in Usenet

I would ask you to point out where you feel that I have been abusive on
Usenet, however you have a way of not answering guestions when ask.
Therefore, I will take it as actually I am not abusive on Usenet and that
your comment was merely caused by a run away keyboard. Que' tenha um bom
dia!

> Uh, nope.  That would be you and the other idiots who have tried
> unsuccessfully for years to make this newsgroup your private
> sandbox.

And you consider me abusive....sheeze oh petes!