Re: For Robert

"Robert L Bass" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:qiflf159uqmk61v9rg3b3oplar4e3v7fo9@xxxxxxxxxx
> On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 07:28:07 GMT, "Frank Olson"
> <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Since you've forgotten Bob Worthy's questions, I thought I'd dig 'em up
>> for
>> you...  as a professional courtesy.
>
> You using the word courtesy is like Bush using the word "patriot"
> -- the two have nothing in common.  Nevertheless...
>
>> "I wasn't refering to suing someone Robert.
>> Just prove these suppposed "lies" are untrue
>> here on this NG....
>
> Which lies?  You've told so many...

Heh...  typical you'd "twist" a Google archive I didn't even write...  But
do go on...  Prove I've lied about anything!!!

>> This is where the accusations are coming from
>> and the accusations are substantiated with Public
>> Record...
>> It is a simple question and only requires a simple
>> answer, "Yes" or "No". Are these accusations all
>> fabricated?
>
> Which accusations?

I dunno...  Ask Worthy.  I'm just quoting from his post.

>> Did you author the "Testimony"? Simple question,
>> simple answer...
>
> That one's easy.  Not in it's current form.  Someone else edited
> it.  The original message was a private e-mail between myself and
> another person.  That individual placed the e-mail on a web site
> without my permission.  I asked him to remove it and he did.
> However, the lengthy story posted on the MM's hate web site has
> little to do with what I originally wrote.

Really??  Now that's probably the closest to the truth you've ever stated.
See??  It didn't hurt!!  Care to post "the Testimony" in it's original
format as it appeared on the "Alpha and Omega" site?

>> That is what I mean by challanging these things rather
>> than just letting them float aroung out there."
>
> It makes no difference whether I challenge or ignore the nonsense
> you and the other idiots post.  You continue spouting trash
> either way.

You responding to me or Worthy (whom I've simple quoted as a professional
courtesy)?

>> "You have a copy of the report, correct?
>
> Now you're speaking of the false accusations made by two of
> Mugford's pals on his behalf.  Yes, I have a copy, including the
> claims that I supposedly murdered someone, etc.

You had absolutely no qualms posting one of the individuals personal
information here...  How's about providing a copy of the report??

>> Did Mugford being a jackass make the investigators report?"
>
> Mugford got his pals to do his dirty work.  If he had made such
> accusations directly I would indeed have taken him to court.  It
> failed miserably because the investigator found out almost
> immediately they were lying -- no murder even occurred, no
> unlicensed activity was being performed, no regulated services
> are or were offered within the state of Florida.

Answer the question!!  "Did Mugford being a jackass make the investigator's
report?"  I'll bet he didn't...

(They're secretly all in cahoots, you know!!)  :-))

>> "If you didn't fall under the DBPR, why did they do an
>> investigation on you?"
>
> They investigated the complaint from Mugford's pals and found it
> was without merit.

Uh-huh...  and you've since removed all links to your monitoring contract
from your primary website (as well as the "buy me" buttons).

>> "Excuse me, you aren't doing contract monitoring service?
>
> Not in Florida.

You were, "Pinky"...  It doesn't take much in the way of "Brains" to figure
that out...  I'll bet you and the wife get up every morning and she turns to
you and says "What are we going to do today?"  You respond with "What we do
every day.  Try to take over the online alarm market" (slight departure from
the cartoon "Pinky and the Brain" where "Brain" responds with "Try to take
over the world!").

>> as you have stated in these posts, yet from your website
>> the state has a copy of your monitoring agreement...
>
> The agreement and the services offered therein are not offered in
> Florida.  You seem to have a hard time understanding that but it
> has been clearly stated on my web site for years.

Uh-huh...  The problem is you collect the fees *in Florida*.

>> and now you say you are billing and collecting monitoring
>> fees payable to an address in Florida.
>
> The state of Florida does not regulate billing and collecting
> fees for services rendered outside its borders.  The statute is
> quite specific about what is and what is not regulated.

Heh...  sure, Robert...  Sure...

>> Are you running a different set of books that the investigator
>> may not have been privy of ?"
>
> If you believe that I am, file another bogus complaint.  It'll
> find its way to the dust bin just as fast as your first attempt.

You responding to me or Worthy again??

>> The part about Robert not being home when the State
>> Investigator came over (several times) was particularly
>> interesting.
>
> Care to substantiate that?

Heh...  Care to notice the quotations??  How about reading the link to
Google??

>> I notice he still sells monitoring online at
>> http://www.bass-home.com/category_227.htm and
>> http://www.home-automation.us.com/category_227.htm.  Tsk!!!
>
> The same web pages were read by the state investigator.  He found
> no evidence of wrongdoing.  "Tsk" yourself.

It's called an "oversight" on your part...  You're primary business is now
Bass Burglar.  It's obvious to me with the number of empty image
place-holders that you're really not doing much with either of the two
others...