Re: For Robert

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 07:28:07 GMT, "Frank Olson"
<feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Since you've forgotten Bob Worthy's questions, I thought I'd dig 'em up for
> you...  as a professional courtesy.

You using the word courtesy is like Bush using the word "patriot"
-- the two have nothing in common.  Nevertheless...

> "I wasn't refering to suing someone Robert.
> Just prove these suppposed "lies" are untrue
> here on this NG....

Which lies?  You've told so many...

> This is where the accusations are coming from
> and the accusations are substantiated with Public
> Record...
> It is a simple question and only requires a simple
> answer, "Yes" or "No". Are these accusations all
> fabricated?

Which accusations?

> Did you author the "Testimony"? Simple question,
> simple answer...

That one's easy.  Not in it's current form.  Someone else edited
it.  The original message was a private e-mail between myself and
another person.  That individual placed the e-mail on a web site
without my permission.  I asked him to remove it and he did.
However, the lengthy story posted on the MM's hate web site has
little to do with what I originally wrote.

> That is what I mean by challanging these things rather
> than just letting them float aroung out there."

It makes no difference whether I challenge or ignore the nonsense
you and the other idiots post.  You continue spouting trash
either way.

> "You have a copy of the report, correct?

Now you're speaking of the false accusations made by two of
Mugford's pals on his behalf.  Yes, I have a copy, including the
claims that I supposedly murdered someone, etc.

> Did Mugford being a jackass make the investigators report?"

Mugford got his pals to do his dirty work.  If he had made such
accusations directly I would indeed have taken him to court.  It
failed miserably because the investigator found out almost
immediately they were lying -- no murder even occurred, no
unlicensed activity was being performed, no regulated services
are or were offered within the state of Florida.

> "If you didn't fall under the DBPR, why did they do an
> investigation on you?"

They investigated the complaint from Mugford's pals and found it
was without merit.

> "Excuse me, you aren't doing contract monitoring service?

Not in Florida.

> as you have stated in these posts, yet from your website
> the state has a copy of your monitoring agreement...

The agreement and the services offered therein are not offered in
Florida.  You seem to have a hard time understanding that but it
has been clearly stated on my web site for years.

> and now you say you are billing and collecting monitoring
> fees payable to an address in Florida.

The state of Florida does not regulate billing and collecting
fees for services rendered outside its borders.  The statute is
quite specific about what is and what is not regulated.

> Are you running a different set of books that the investigator
> may not have been privy of ?"

If you believe that I am, file another bogus complaint.  It'll
find its way to the dust bin just as fast as your first attempt.

> The part about Robert not being home when the State
> Investigator came over (several times) was particularly
> interesting.

Care to substantiate that?

> I notice he still sells monitoring online at
> http://www.bass-home.com/category_227.htm and
> http://www.home-automation.us.com/category_227.htm.  Tsk!!!

The same web pages were read by the state investigator.  He found
no evidence of wrongdoing.  "Tsk" yourself.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass