For Robert

Since you've forgotten Bob Worthy's questions, I thought I'd dig 'em up for
you...  as a professional courtesy.

"I wasn't refering to suing someone Robert. Just prove these suppposed
"lies"
are untrue here on this NG. This is where the accusations are coming from
and the accusations are substantiated with Public Record. Are they true or
not? It is a simple question and only requires a simple answer, "Yes" or
"No". Are these accusations all fabricated? Again, a simple question that
requires a simple answer. Did you author the "Testimony"? Simple question,
simple answer. That is what I mean by challanging these things rather than
just letting them float aroung out there."

"You have a copy of the report, correct? Did Mugford being a jackass make
the
investigators report?"

"If you didn't fall under the DBPR, why did they do an investigation on
you?"

"Excuse me, you aren't doing contract monitoring service? as you have stated
in these posts, yet from your website the state has a copy of your
monitoring agreement, and now you say you are billing and collecting
monitoring fees payable to an address in Florida. Are you running a
different set of books that the investigator may not have been privy of ?"

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.security.alarms/msg/c289eaa1b5b6eedc?hl=en

The part about Robert not being home when the State Investigator came over
(several times) was particularly interesting.  I notice he still sells
monitoring online at http://www.bass-home.com/category_227.htm and
http://www.home-automation.us.com/category_227.htm.  Tsk!!!