Re: Next Alarm

"R.H.Campbell" <rh.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:OaudnTVBL4YJ5GvfRVn-hQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Good advice Frank. For most consumers, the "monitoring only" services are
> probably not their best choice, although this gentleman seems to know what
> he is doing.

Yep 44 years in electronics, started as a TV repairman back in 1968 then
went into industrial electronics and then into engineering. Now I'm retired,
have the knowledge and all the time in the world....well, maybe not as much
time left as someone who is 40, but more time to do what I want in life.

Bob