Re: DVR's... two 16 channel units or one 32 channel unit?

We carry 32CH DVR Card at 960FPS divided by 32CH giving you 30FPS per each
channel. I would recommend just upgrade one of your systems....we sell the
card for $875.00 - i will post on our site soon www.dm-tek.com, if you want
specs, please email sales@xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you.