Re: Next Alarm

Good advice Frank. For most consumers, the "monitoring only" services are
probably not their best choice, although this gentleman seems to know what
he is doing.

I notice that Next Alarm do offer a service using Broadband and VoIP. If
this works, then in fact they are "ahead" of the current alarm industry vis
a vis how to deal with this new and growing technology.

RHC