Re: Interfacing alarm panel to satellite phone

Looks like we didn't answer Rapid's question.....interfacing alarm panel to
sat phone

Haven't used a Sat phone but used a Motorola bag phone in the past....bit
cumbersome but it did the trick.

Perhaps DSC has had an application like this in the past?

Cheers.

Rejean