Re: unbielevable actions by a tech

"Nick Markowitz" <nick-markowitz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:lNtKe.4527$zB4.2979@xxxxxxxxxxx
>I was called the other day by one of the many  national companys i do there
> local work for to go change a wireless  motion sensor at one of the chain
> stores they monitor. I arrived the manger handed me the device i put
> system
> on hold changed it called for a down load .While waiting for the down load
> the manager said how much nicer I was than the last guy they sent. She
> told
> me how much of an arrogant and ignorant jerk he was and how he broke about
> every one of the chains security rules. and then to make matters worse
> when
> she was not in the back office with him he took down her home number and
> address and started calling her at home continually. At first she thought
> it
> was a joke but then got scared nd called her loss managment emergency
> number
> and police .
> she filed a police report and the tech and his company is no longer
> permitted any where near the premises.or her.
>
> Just what the hell kind of losers are we hiring in our industry or is the
> gene pool that dilluted.
> or do companys just not give a damm any more?
>
> --
> Nick Markowitz Jr.
> Owner
> Markowitz Electic Protection
> Private Industry Fire Investigator.
> Qualified Electrical- Fire Alarm Contractor
>
> Contributing Editor Pa. Firemans Magazine
> Staff Editor www.securitymission.com
> Senior Correspondant www.1strespondernews.com
> Senior Affilliate www.nbfd.us
> Contributor www.monyoughfire.com
> Contract Broadcast Engineer WAVL  910 AM apollo Pa.
>
> "To error is human to realy foul things up requires a computer"
>
> Irish Diplomacy
>
> The ability to tell a man to go to hell and he tells you how much he is
> looking forward to taking the trip.

Don't be shocked Nick, perverts & thieves are in every profession (lots of
them in politics)...  I'd say we have less, because of the background checks
that most States require security companies to do on perspective
employees... Remember, the bad guy has to have a criminal record to be known
as a "Bad guy", it is assumed that a person with a clean record is a "Good
guy"...