unbielevable actions by a tech

I was called the other day by one of the many  national companys i do there
local work for to go change a wireless  motion sensor at one of the chain
stores they monitor. I arrived the manger handed me the device i put system
on hold changed it called for a down load .While waiting for the down load
the manager said how much nicer I was than the last guy they sent. She told
me how much of an arrogant and ignorant jerk he was and how he broke about
every one of the chains security rules. and then to make matters worse when
she was not in the back office with him he took down her home number and
address and started calling her at home continually. At first she thought it
was a joke but then got scared nd called her loss managment emergency number
and police .
she filed a police report and the tech and his company is no longer
permitted any where near the premises.or her.

Just what the hell kind of losers are we hiring in our industry or is the
gene pool that dilluted.
or do companys just not give a damm any more?

--
Nick Markowitz Jr.
Owner

Contributing Editor Pa. Firemans Magazine
Staff Editor www.securitymission.com
Senior Correspondant www.1strespondernews.com
Senior Affilliate www.nbfd.us
Contributor www.monyoughfire.com
Contract Broadcast Engineer WAVL  910 AM apollo Pa.

"To error is human to realy foul things up requires a computer"

Irish Diplomacy

The ability to tell a man to go to hell and he tells you how much he is
looking forward to taking the trip.