Re: clients

I had a guy like that once. He wanted all sorts of physical security work
(locks, bars etc) which involved a lot of custom steel work, but wouldn't
pay a price that was anywhere near reasonable. So after lots of discussion,
he finally said..."well, how about you come back and do it at that rate when
you have some spare time because business is slow"...Yah right ! I'll do
that for sure....right after hell freezes over....:))

Where do these guys come from..!!!!

RHC