Re: Congradulations

"Joe #3" <Joe#3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ADCIe.20394$sf6.12125@xxxxxxxxxxx

> "Nomen Nescio" <nobody@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Bass said:
> >
> >>I've been making it a point to treat you with respect for quite
> >>some time even when we disagree on things, Bob.  I guess that
> >>doesn't matter.  You just post trash without provocation anyway.
> >>
> >>I thought you were a little higher minded than some of the idiots
> >>who've ruined this newsgroup for years.  Guess I was wrong.
> >
> > Awww...poor Bass has lost another friend!
> >
> > Haven't you figured it out yet, Bass?
> >
> > Nobody here likes you.
> >
> > Nobody here respects you.
> >
> > Nobody here engenders such distaste except for Paul, the wireless wacko.
> > And he's just a harmless idiot.
> >
> > Evidently, everyone here is an asshole except you.  What other possible
> > conclusion could there be?
> >
> > Think real hard, now...
> >
> > - badenov
> >

> Norman, OOOOOOO, Norman, OOOOO Norman my love. Old 50's tune.
> Search Fit loves Bass - he pays an arm and a leg and 1/2 his dick for that
> website every month and sells only nickel and dime shit and he still can't
> do that right. Up to 14 BBB complaints now.
> http://www.bbbwestflorida.org/commonreport.html?bid=41001663

Thanks for the update on the BBB for Mr. Bass........
14 and counting. He's brobably calling all the folks at
the BBB and accusing them of trying to put him out
of business by accepting false accusations and bogus complaints.

BTW....Did you have to remind me of that "old" 50's tune............

Norm Mugford