Re: Congradulations

"Nomen Nescio" <nobody@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:27960afd2c462d42c28780b9191574ad@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Bass said:
>
>>I've been making it a point to treat you with respect for quite
>>some time even when we disagree on things, Bob.  I guess that
>>doesn't matter.  You just post trash without provocation anyway.
>>
>>I thought you were a little higher minded than some of the idiots
>>who've ruined this newsgroup for years.  Guess I was wrong.
>
> Awww...poor Bass has lost another friend!
>
> Haven't you figured it out yet, Bass?
>
> Nobody here likes you.
>
> Nobody here respects you.
>
> Nobody here engenders such distaste except for Paul, the wireless wacko.
> And he's just a harmless idiot.
>
> Evidently, everyone here is an asshole except you.  What other possible
> conclusion could there be?
>
> Think real hard, now...
>
> - badenov

Norman, OOOOOOO, Norman, OOOOO Norman my love. Old 50's tune.
Search Fit loves Bass - he pays an arm and a leg and 1/2 his dick for that
website every month and sells only nickel and dime shit and he still can't
do that right. Up to 14 BBB complaints now.
http://www.bbbwestflorida.org/commonreport.html?bid=41001663