Re: Newbie Question: basic system with wireless keypad

Thanks for the message, Bob.

Is there a FAQ for this group? I've located a couple versions, but they
seem a bit out-of date.

In short, I just want a simple, reliable and inexpensive wireless
system that will notify me (by phone) if someone gets into my office
inside the garage. (I would prefer NOT to pay a monthly monitoring
fee.)

When I look at the Ademco site and others that sell the Vista, I'm
totally confused about what components go together and which parts I'll
need to get wirless set up(and I'm a fairly intelligent guy with regard
to computer networking and wireless). Is there an online configuration
tool or service that would put together the parts I need?

Thanks!   -Cloy