Re: Combined Load on Vista 20P

"Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:82a5e.23$zD3.56@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
But Cat 5 is so cheap now, why bother with 3?...one less box to stock.

The 59..is stupid story. We did two Osco's Drug stores CCTV systems years
ago. They sent us all the equipment for both stores...at the MOST we needed
was 6000' for BOTH stores...they sent me 25,000 FEET - I'm still shuffling
the leftover boxes around!...only have 5 left...we managed to use them up on
very small cam jobs..but it's take almost 8 years :-)

I hate to throw the stuff out.

Can't.  Telus (local phone company) insists on using CAT3.  All the jobs we
do are hard spec'd.