Re: Attic Smoke Detectors Question

Mr. Bass said:  "I've installed and serviced professional
security systems for nearly a quarter century".

And that tells us what Mr. Bass?
(I did not ask how long you've been in the alarm field).

Let me repeat the question.

"What experiences have you had that causes you to
recommend a 194 or 200 degree heat"?

Have you had verifiable false alarms with 135 degree
heats in attics or some other malfunction?

Norm Mugford