Re: Attic Smoke Detectors Question

I would avoid using a smoke detector in your attic.
Too many "dust" and "critter" variables to deal with.
I would use a fixed 135 degree heat detector. I have not
had any problems with Edwards 281B heat detectors
in attics here in Florida.
Reminder "Heat detectors should only be used when
property protection alone is involved".

Norm Mugford