Re: CO2 detector question

Yup that was what I was talking about.
The things posted about Mr. Bass may or may not be true, and just
because I can 'google' it doesn't make it so either way. Ditto for
the things posted on the board about you. I haven't had any negative
dealings with anyone on this board and I would like to keep it like
that. I have been 'online' since the 80's, before the WWW, and I'm
happy to say I have not been in a flame war and I refuse to be dragged
into this one.