Re: CO2 detector question

"Group Moderator" <GroupModerator@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:56%9e.4583$sG3.3108@xxxxxxxxxxx

> Mike Said:
> I did not take it as a threat. I lived in Aberdeen for 17 years, Matawan
> for 16. I established rent control in Aberdeen Twp. Have many friends over
> there as well as in Matawan.. Best not to get caught up in the Robert Bass
> war. It has been going on for many years and the new guys just don't
> understand. They all come in here feeling sorry for Goofy, then realize
> what is really going on.
> (ATT: Frankie Boy Olsen) It is more than just ME that has/had/and always
> will have a problem with GoofyBass. He has a whole web site about him
> http://www.GoofysPlace.com Here are some more of his friends.

<snip>

First and foremost your website (which I had once considered could have been
a worthwhile archive) has quickly degenerated to what it was before.  Anyone
you don't like, or has taken issue with the vulgar and uncalled for attacks
against Robert's family is "included".  Not only that, but you have actually
altered the information you present and further fraudulently claim it's
"verifiable" on Google.  You claim Robert never paid his legal fees and
throw up a page concerning his divorce information as "proof".  You claim he
assaulted a "family member" with a gun and still don't have all the facts.
Your use of the nick "Group Moderator" is just as misleading.  Robert has
said and done many things I find myself equally disgusted over but at least
I'm beginning to see the "why" and the "how" (this doesn't excuse his
actions nor mine).  Your constant attacks and back-biting were getting on my
nerves as well and I even considered the "ignore sender" option in my
Newsreader, but then I realized you were a bigger "kook" than Paul.  From
that point on you've been much easier to deal with (your frequent spelling
errors on two and four letter words are particularly funny as are your
claims to "33 years in the trade", and your contention that because you
worked for two alarm companies "concurrently" you could claim "double the
time").

You're a sad, sad case, Mike.  You need a vacation.  I understand Brazil is
nice this time of year.