CO2 detector question

First I am new and would like to introduce myself. My name is Steve
Schilling and I live in New Jersey. I am not an alarm professional so
please forgive any naive questions that may pop out of my mouth. Also
interested in knowing if there is anyone on this board that is a
Traveling Man?

I would like to give a special hello to Robert Bass, from whom I have
bought my hardware from and has endured many phone calls and questions
from me and has been extremely helpful and cordial, thanks Robert.

Now to the question:
I have a Napco 9600 panel and I want to install a CO2 detector, I would
like to install it in a utility room where there is a gas fired boiler
and dryer:
1. How do I wire and set the zone?
2. What is the best make and model for my hardware and purpose?

Thanks in advance for any help provided.