Re: NEED HELP SAFEWATCH PRO 3000EN

There are eight points, one motion, and 2 key fobs.
I have an installer code, however you know when you told me that I use (Then
just go into programming, Installer Code + Code 00, then to %56 to add the
xtmr.)  That does not get me into the programming mode.  I can get into it
where it says Field? and then goto *56, it then says: SET TO CONFIRM?
Is that the same place?

I am still trying to find the model number of the reciever I found something
SA5882??