Re: NEED HELP SAFEWATCH PRO 3000EN

Of what, the keypad?...you'd have to open it up..or describe it =
here...or go to Ademco's website and see if you can match it up with a =
pix there. The model number is not usually on the keypad..its usually =
inside on the board. ADT's numbers will be the same as Ademco's.

The reciever model is on the reciever's board, open the can - the =
reciever is the circuit board above the main board the model number is =
part of the circuit board traces (top middle). If there is no reciever =
in the can, and you DO have wireless points on the system, you may have =
a keypad with RF reciever  built into it.

BTW... IF you are still monitored by ADT do NOT mess with it...you =
probably can't if you are still monitored anyway.

"." <jpmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message =
> Where would you find the model number?
>=20
> "Crash Gordon=AE" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message=20
> It's the same as Vista 20P (pretty much).
>=20
> You'll need a programming keypad 6139 etc.
>=20
> You need to know if you have any room left on the reciever...check the =

> receiver model #...is it a 5881L, 5881M, 5881H. Also, how many xtmrs =
are on=20
> it now..including any keyfobs, pirs, gbs, wireless smokes, etc.
>=20
> Then just go into programming, Installer Code + Code 00, then to %56 =
to add=20
> the xtmr.
>=20
>=20
> "." <jpmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message=20
> > How does one add a wireless X-mitter.  And where can I get the =
Installer