Re: Dialer w/Cell Fone

"Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:nxy3e.12$Wj6.335@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 3. Multiple Transmission to different parties. (me and two backups)

And what will they do?

Mabel will call Sarah and say: Sarah, Bill's alarm just called me. What
should I do? I don't know but I have little Johnny on the changing table
changing his diaper right now, can you call me back? Sure. Oh, Mable,
wait...remember the movie I loaned you last week? It's over-due could you
return it for me? Yes, I can I'm going over there right now to have a
Starbucks...you wanna meet for breakfast? Sure, just let me remember...hmmmm
someone just called can't remember who or why..ok I'll meet you at
Starbucks...in what 30 minutes?

Hmmmmm.

Or Mabel will call Sarah who is out doing yardwork and away from the phone,
thats assuming Mabel hasn't gone shopping like she mentioned the other night