Re: Dialer w/Cell Fone

> 3. Multiple Transmission to different parties. (me and two backups)

And what will they do?

Mabel will call Sarah and say: Sarah, Bill's alarm just called me. What =
should I do? I don't know but I have little Johnny on the changing table =
changing his diaper right now, can you call me back? Sure. Oh, Mable, =
wait...remember the movie I loaned you last week? It's over-due could =
you return it for me? Yes, I can I'm going over there right now to have =
a Starbucks...you wanna meet for breakfast? Sure, just let me =
remember...hmmmm someone just called can't remember who or why..ok I'll =
meet you at Starbucks...in what 30 minutes?=20

Hmmmmm.