Re: Looking for programming keypad 6139

Have you determined what model kp is already on that system?
I'd check it first and see, rather than buy another kp. Also, the 6139 =
is not the only keypad that you can program with...that's why I said in =
the other post to check first.

You can't program (fully program) with a 6128/6138 and a couple of other =
numbers I cant remember right now.