Re: Phoenix metro area design/installation recommendation

Mr. Bass wrote:

   " It would have been a lot less amusing if they had found my money
     belt and unburdened me of a few thousand dollars".

Are you saying Mr. Bass that they would have taken the money from you
that you probably stole from your customers by double billing credit cards
and
not shipping what your customers paid for......

Remember...You're the one with the BBB complaints.....
                     You're the one with the "Habitual Felony"
convictions......
                     You're the one that kills innocent people........

Tick, Tick,
Ti,,,,,,,,,,,,......................________________________________

Norm Mugford

"Group Moderator" <GroupModerator@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> "Robert L. Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Fast forward to Brazil in 2001.  I was driving just under the speed
limit
> > from Rio de Janeiro to Cabo Frio with my namorada when a pair of Policia
> > Militares pulled me over.  Asked in my broken Portuguese why they pulled
> > me over they said they needed to search my vehicle.  No problem, I don't
> > carry anything illegal so I figured this would only take a minute.
Wrong!