Re: Phoenix metro area design/installation recommendation

Down in Cabo a few years ago; while the wife and kids were shopping I =
took a few minutes to look at the inside wiring...it was easy it was =
exposed and hanging from the ceiling...followed it outside the rear door =
of the shop...where the "meter" was bypassed and looked like they had =
tapped onto the main feed on the pole by wrapping their own wire around =
the aerials. There wasn't a wall switch that had protective plates on =
them and some were even hanging out of the wall. Scary stuff.