Re: A scope for installing PIR?

> Sir, there is no such device to my knowledge. Far more likely this is
> simply a poorly worded statement that is trying to tell you go around the
> room and make note of obstructions that would prevent the device from
> fully "seeing" the room or area you are trying to cover.

That is entirely possible (the poorly worded part). Interestingly, I'm told
this phrase appears in a certification exam offered by one of the major
vendor-neutral organizations. Looks like I may retain my faith that I can
search down *anything* on the Internet. LOL

Thanks for the explanation.

-John O