Re: Deceptive auction??

I must have scared her.  She just added this to the auction:

On Apr-22-05 at 12:47:42 PDT, seller added the following information:

YOU ARE BIDDING ON A COMPLETE SYSTEM, MONITORING FEE OF 33.99 FOR A 3 YEAR
CONTRACT AND ALL THE EQUIPMENT.  THIS INCLUDEDS EVERYTHING LISTED ABOVE.
Usually you have to pay for the system up front and then a high montly fee
as well as installation fees.  AGAIN YOU ARE BIDDING ON THE ENTIRE PACKAGE.
You will speak with me when the auction is complete we will set up a date to
have the system installed in your home.  You will not be chared the $99
activation fee.  You will get to choose from door and window sensors motion
detectors smoke detectors ect.  Each product has a point value motion
detector 2 points, door and window 1 point each you will get 6 POINTS FREE
when the technition comes to your home they will help decided what is right
for you.  YOU ARE BIDDING ON A MONTHLY MONITORING FEE OF 33.99 a month.  ADT
charges 46.99 for two way voice so you will not be able to find price
anywhere.  PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS.....DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU
ARE SERIOUS ABOUT GETTING AN ALARM INSTALLED IN YOUR HOME FOR AN AMAZING
VALUE!

Now, as I read it, I get 3 whole years of monitoring for just $33.99.  That
is less than one dollar per month.  Excellent!!!