Re: Deceptive auction??

Here is the sellers official stand:

You asked:
"What is it exactly that I'm bidding on in this auction. Please give me a
plain english answer."

If you read the description it tells you exactly. You are bidding to get a
1250 of product for free, a montly monitoring rate of 33.99 for two way
voice and free instalation fee. Usually if you were to get a system from ATD
you would have to pay upfront for your product, pay a minimum of 46.99 for
two way voice and a 99to125$ installation fee. You are bidding to an entire
system for 9.99 get the installation fee waived and get a very low monthly
monitoring fee.

I am going to have to bid on it now just to screw with these people.  And
who is ATD?  Sound like Hayes modem commands.