Re: Wireless Motion Detector Recommendations...

How are you dealing with; birds, cats, crawly thingies, tree branches =
that are heated by the sun, reflections from objects nearby...etc.

Instead of dumbing-down stuff that is cheap or not designed for the job, =
why not buy detectors that are specifically designed for exterior?

btw, the Hawkeye says it's indoor only, the EagleEye is outdoor, but to =
expect a 25 $ (the EagelEye) pir to perform well outside is being very =
optimistic.