Re: Bypass Telco's NID box?

Firstly, I never claimed to be a phone guy. Although I can hold my own =
with inside wiring as I worked for MaBell in the 70's for 2 years.

What I did say was I haven't met but a handful of telco guys that =
understand line seizure. In 20+ YEARS every problem that the telco guys =
have tried to blame on us was NOT our fault...not one. Yet WE had to go =
out and fix the problem caused by telco guy cutting us out of the loop. =
It's really a NO BRAINER for a telco guy to do this right...ask =
homeowner to unplug RJ...troubleshoot...fix the telco problem...ask =
homeowner to plug back in. At the VERY LEAST it would be nice for a =
courtsey call from the tech. That's hard?

Pension? I don' need no steekin' pension.

"Jen...tel" <poleclimber@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message =
> Crash G.  You are so right when you say we don't care if you move it.
> We don't care cause we still get paid so it makes no difference to us
> where the NID is located. To be honest, I prefer not finding it, No =
NID