Re: Lufkin Security Experiances

"Mark Leuck"  wrote in message news:xN2dnSw5aPhTUs3fRVn-qg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I'd rank DSC easiest to program, then the 15P, then the Napco

Mark,
I was considering the 15P but opted for the 20P as it was only $10 more and
offered a few options that the 15P doesnt.
Is the 15P that much easier to program than the 20P?

Oh and hey Sparky (they always call the best electricians sparky) if i
provide you with my real email address, can you email me your phone number
just in case i get stuck?
Thanks