Re: Fire Side Chat -- Fire Alarm Code Issue

Mr Colombo

It would only be fair to make you aware of who the person
is that is challenging your informative writings.

Mr. Robert L. Bass is the apparent owner of BassHomeAlarms in Sarasota, Fl.
A "DIY" internet only sales outlet. He does not install or service
equipment.
He is not a licensed Fire Alarm or Burglar Alarm Contractor.

I could go on about his misgivings, but, I will hold my comments.

Norm Mugford
Vice-Chairman
Florida Electrical Contractors Licensing Board
Department of Business & Professional Regulation
Florida Fire Alarm Contractor License EF 0001097